InDepth Sections (click to expand)
What Bike & Scooter Mounts Are Available?
Mounting Options For Both Front and Rear Wheel
Unique Ecosystem of Universal and Custom mounts to fit almost any Bike or Scooter out there!
- Fts ANY wheel size, from 7-inch kickscooter wheels all the way up to 29-in (700c) bicycle wheels
- Will fit almost any Bike, KickBike, Trike, Recumbent, Tandem, or KickScooter
- FIVE different Universal Bike/KickBike Mounts enable mounting in three different locations on the Front OR Rear Wheel
- Numerous Custom Bike/KickBike/Scooter mounts for unique or hard-to-fit platforms
- All mounts can be installed in minutes with simple tools
Fits any Bike (or KickBike) with common V-Brakes.
This includes many common Folding Bikes (most Dahons for ex) as well as many KickBikes that utilize front V-Brakes
Fits any Bike with Disc-Brakes or Center-Pull Brakes
Custom High Strength Tube Clamps Replace the V-Brake Mount points, and will fit nearly any diameter fork tube
Bottom Bracket Mount
Fits any Bike with standard Kickstand mounting bracket behind pedals
If you still need a Kickstand, many rear-axle Kickstand options are available
Will Fit Bikes without Kickstand mounting bracket
Installs Using Bottom Bracket
Quick-Release Seatpost Clamp Fits Any Bike without Fenders or Rear Suspension
Mount can be Installed or Removed in seconds (great for rentals!)
(must expand next section)
- For unique Bikes, Trikes, KickBikes, and Scooters, we offer CUSTOM MOUNTS designed uniquely for each platform.
- We use the latest in 3D-scanning technology, CAD design, and 3D Printing to create custom-fit Mounts that are every bit as robust and durable as our standard Universal Mounts
- There are lots of great platforms out there that don't conform to standard Bike geometries, and we want to be sure each and every rider has the option to add power to their ride!
- Below is a list of our current Custom Mount portfolio. We are always adding new platforms, so please ask if you don't see yours listed!
Custom Mount Examples
Custom Bike Mount Example
Custom Bike Rack Mount Example
Custom Scooter Mount Example
Currently Available for Many Models (see below)
With Many More in Development
Fits Topeak MTX Series Rear Racks
More models coming soon!
Currently Available for Many Models (see below)
With Many More in Development
Available Custom Bike Mounts
Custom Rear Rack Mount
(Rack not included)
Available Custom Scooter Mounts
Hudora Big Wheel Air 205
How To Select the Correct Universal Bike Mount
FRONT WHEEL MOUNTS
The Fork/Brake Types Below Use the Universal Fork Mount
While All the Types Below Use the Universal Plus Fork Mount
REAR WHEEL MOUNTS
Rear-Wheel Mount Options Depend on Your Bike's Kickstand Design
Built-in Kickstand Bolt Bracket
NO Built-in Kickstand Bolt Bracket
Battery Pack Features & Options
Two Battery Pack size options are available
Compact Battery Pack
Extended Battery Pack
10 - 20 Mi (16 - 32 Km)
20 - 40 Mi (32 - 65 Km)
2.2 lbs (1.0 kg)
3.8 lbs (1.7 kg)
The Most Feature-Dense Battery Pack Ever
Relentless innovation has created a Battery Pack that:
- Fits on almost any Bike, Trike, Recumbent, Kickbike, or Scooter,
- Installs in almost any location on all of them
- Works with Bottle Cage bosses or without
- Instantly creates the exact right cable length for your platform
- Fits on TWO different PBSC Bike Share designs while still keeping the entire assembly beneath the basket
The result is the amazing set of features you see below - while it might seem like overkill, each and every design element was critical to achieving our mission. Read on for all the details, and once you try it yourself you'll see exactly why we believe this is the most advanced E-Bike / E-Scooter Battery Pack on the market!
Detailed Dimensions & Weights
Deep Dive: Wireless Pedal Assist Sensor
The Industry's Coolest and Most Advanced PAS Sensor
And an Ultra-Light 0.8 oz (22g)
And while it may look simple on the outside, hidden inside is an unbelievable amount of intelligence and functionality
Absolutely Packed with Functionality:
- On or Off in a second. Magnetically!
- Designed to fit almost any bicycle crank/pedal combination
- Water Resistant to handle riding in the rain with ease
- High-strength N52-grade Neodymium magnet with 12 lbs (5.5 kg) of holding power for secure hold on almost any bike
- Backup Strap Tabs included for hard-to-fit bike cranks
- Also attaches to Motor Module magnetically for transport
- Secure long-range Bluetooth connection to Motor Module means no wires to route and nothing to install on your bike
- Monitors pedaling cadence hundreds of time per second for quick response and incredible accuracy
- Forward pedaling controls Motor Power activation at the P0 - P9 level set by the Controller, Phone App, or ‘Tap-to-Adjust’
- Backpedaling activates Regenerative Braking automatically, recharging the Battery as you slow
- Built-in accelerometer enables ‘Tap-to-Adjust’ control of PAS Power Level WITHOUT the Wireless Controller or Phone App. Simply tap the pedal crank with your foot:
- Single-tap decrements Power Level
- Double-tap increments Power Level
- Triple-tap 'pauses' PAS and disengages the Motor from the tire until you need it next
- Long-life battery with 10 hours use and 10 days standby
- Easy charge via USB in 1.5 hrs - can even use USB port on Battery Pack to charge
Deep Dive: Wireless Controller
A Clip-On Wireless Controller Unlike Anything Before
It's Small and Light
And Can Be Installed or Removed in a Second!
Ultra-Versatile with an Incredible Amount of Control & Display Capability
- High-resolution OLED displays key operating info
- Two-direction Control Stick:
- Variable Throttle & Brake in one axis
- PAS / TW Level +/- control in the other
- Dual Side-Buttons plus Center Button for menu control
- Long-life battery with 10 hours use and 10 days standby
- Easy charge via USB
- Automatic Display orientation (0, 90, 180, 270 deg) for Left or Right side AND Up or Down mounting
- Control directions shift automatically as display rotates
- UP or RIGHT is always +/Increment
- DOWN or LEFT is always -/Decrement
- Fully sealed and Rainproof to handle any riding conditions
- Secure long-range Bluetooth connection to Motor Module means no wires to route on your Bike or Scooter
TailWind Cruise Control Mode
- Constant level of assist (Low, Medium, or High), just like a tailwind
- Use Wireless Controller to adjust intensity and pause/resume
- Auto pause/resume when you stop
- Augment with throttle any time
- Designed to fit perfectly with the CatEye® bicycle computer mounting ecosystem
- Integrated CatEye®-compatible mount to attach to your bike or scooter anywhere you want
- Also attaches to Motor Module magnetically for transport
Control Options: Wireless PAS, Wireless Controller, & Phone App
Wireless Controller, Wireless PAS, and Smartphone App all communicate bi-directionally
Redundant functionality across all control interfaces means you can operate ONEMOTOR however you prefer:
- The Smartphone App displays the most info given its sizeable screen
- However, the Wireless Controller displays all critical info needed for riding AND offers full control by itself
- So there's no need to mount your phone on your bars if that's not your style
- And even without the Phone App or the Wireless controller, the Wireless PAS can still be used on its own for all basic operation.
As a result, you can operate your device any way you prefer, in up to SIX configurations:
Wireless PAS Sensor only
The minimalist 'Euro' setup
Enables Pedal Assist operation at user-defined default power levels, or with 'Tap-to-Adjust' for PAS Level +/- while riding
Wireless Controller only
The minimalist 'American' setup
Full Throttle/Brake control as well as TailWind mode operation with Basic Display functionality
Wireless Controller + Wireless PAS Sensor
The full-function 'Euro-American' setup
Pedal Assist operation PLUS Full Throttle/Brake control with easy PAS/TW level control and Basic Display functionality
Wireless PAS Sensor + Phone App
The full-featured 'Euro' setup
Pedal Assist operation with full control over Power Levels, all ONEMOTOR functionality, and Fulll Dashboard display via Phone App
Wireless controller + Phone App
The full-featured 'American' setup
Full Throttle/Brake control as well as TailWind mode and level operation and Basic Display via Wireless Controller, as well as all ONEMOTOR functionality and Fulll Dashboard display via Phone App.
Wireless PAS Sensor + Wireless Controller + Phone App
The full-featured 'Euro-American' setup
Pedal Assist operation PLUS Full Throttle/Brake control with easy PAS/TW level control and Basic Display functionality via Wireless Controller, as well as all ONEMOTOR functionality and Fulll Dashboard display via Phone App.
Smartphone App Function Detail
iOS/Android Smartphone App Creates the Ultimate Dashboard
While the Wireless Controller is our minimalist solution to Operation and Display, our new Smartphone app takes the opposite approach. Today's smartphones have huge, high-resolutions screens - why not take advantage of that capability?
So we've packed in ALL the relevant 'Dashboard' data you could want, as well as multiple levels of operational control, for LED lighting, Motor Module Retract Modes, and Throttle Power limits, and of course the requisite PAS / Tailwind Power Level +/- and Pause/Resume.
Take a look below to see just exactly how much information and functionality we've managed to fit!
Here's a Look at the LED Control in Operation
And the Power Limit - Range Expanding Function
Patented Drive System: Motorized Pivot + Automatic Traction Control
Enabling Unprecedented Performance & Efficiency for Friction Drive
How Does This Work? The equation governing Friction Force is quite simple:
But the challenge here is that not only can Normal Force vary due to changes in tire pressure, but the Friction Coefficient can change dramatically depending on surface and weather conditions.
So by controlling Normal Force via our Motorized Pivot mechanism, we can not only compensate automatically for changes in tire pressure, but can also offset almost any reduction in Friction Coefficient (rain for example), and thereby keep Friction Force constant. And PERFORMANCE optimal!
BUT WHAT'S IT LIKE TO RIDE?
Our Patented Motorized Pivot also enables you to have unmatched control over when and how your ONEMOTOR engages with your tire:
Auto-retract is great, but sometimes you don't want the Motor to disengage from the tire when releasing the Throttle, like when slowing for a stoplight.
Our 'SMART' mode solves that dilemma. It only retracts the Motor when you release the Throttle IF you're not slowing down.
- Like to use the Motor just to get up to speed from rest? The Motor will retract automatically when you release the Throttle if you maintain or increase speed on your own.
- Like to use the Throttle all the time, and release it only when slowing? The Motor will automatically remain Engaged with the tire, for immediate power once you resume!
Note that if you're using the Wireless PAS, the Motor will always stay engaged when you stop pedaling, but will retract automatically when you Pause the PAS operation.
For scooter use or biking off road, it's often preferable for the Motor to stay Engaged with the tire ALL the time, even if you release the Throttle or Pause the PAS operation.
Our 'NEVER' mode does just that - the Motor stays engaged all the time, in both Throttle operation and PAS operation, even when Paused.
Prefer to just have the Motor retract off the tire EVERY time you release the Throttle? Then the 'ALWAYS' mode is for you.
For PAS usage, the operation in 'ALWAYS' mode is identical to 'SMART' mode, the Motor retracts only when you Pause PAS operation.
MOTOR MODULE ACTIONS
The Motor Module waits just above the surface of the tire until you need it
Then, once requested (either by Pedaling OR Throttle), the Motor Module automatically Advances until it reaches the tire and begins providing Power (or Braking force)
If slip is detected, the Motor Power is automatically reduced, the Motor Module Advances further into the tire to increase Normal Force and eliminate the slippage, then Motor Power is restored
If the conditions that cause the slip disappear (a puddle, or patches of wet pavement), the Motor Module can be Retracted manually or automatically to eliminate excessive Normal Force and maximize Motor efficiency
And whenever Motor Power or Braking is no longer needed, the Motor Module Retracts completely off the tire, returning to the HOVER position.
Three different Retract modes allow you to customize (see above).
Proprietary Urethane Drive Belt: Max Grip + Min Wear
Normal Force Control + Breakthrough Urethane Enables Unreal Performance
Optimizing the Performance of Dynamic Normal Force Control, Our Proprietary Urethane Drive Belt Delivers Maximum Grip with Minimum Wear
Of course, whether you control Normal Force or not, having a driving surface with great grip in both wet and dry conditions is essential to Friction Drive performance.
Unfortunately, most systems on the market today resort to sharp knurled metal or sandpaper to solve that need. WHY? Because finding a surface material that grips well on WET rubber is extremely difficult. But these approaches have a serious flaw: they rapidly abrade your tires and significantly reduce tire life!
Unwilling to accept this compromise, we spent over two years working with a top urethane manufacturer to develop the optimum compound for maximum grip in both wet and dry conditions, without undue tire wear. Then we further enhanced this magical material with a helical tread pattern that helps evacuate water just like a car tire, further improving wet weather grip.
The result is amazing performance in both wet and dry weather WITHOUT the excessive tire wear of sandpaper, grip tape, or knurled metal rollers. And surprisingly, the belt itself also experiences almost no wear, so it should last years. But don't worry, it's easily replaceable should it ever need it!
BE KIND TO YOUR TIRES. DON'T GRIND!
The Ideal Electric Assist for Bromptons
The Very Best Motor Assist for the Very Best Folding Bike
Use Standalone, or with Brompton's Amazing Front Bag System
Fold Exactly As Before With ONEMOTOR Still Installed
ONEMOTOR Fits Perfectly Within the Folded Envelope
Wireless PAS & Wireless Controller both Fully Compatible
Bike Share Usage
ONEMOTOR Works on Many Bike Share Programs in the US, Canada, Mexico, and the UK
ONEMOTOR is 'ready-to-work' on many Bike Share programs around the world that utilize the 'Bixi' bikes originally developed in Canada. ONEMOTOR was desigend to attach to all of these Bike Share networks without an adaptor, and has the potential to be used on any of them interchangeably, as they all use identical bikes!
Please note that ONEMOTOR is not affiliated with any Bike Share operations, so please check with your local operator before use. If it's not permitted, we cannot recommend its use, but please let them know you want to be able to use ONEMOTOR so you can transform your Bike Share's potential!
Pre-Order Terms & Conditions
These Pre-Order Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the placing of pre-orders ("Pre-order") with ONEMOTOR. Please read these Terms carefully before submitting your Pre-Order of any ONEMOTOR's Products. By submitting your Pre-Order, you agree to be legally bound by these terms.
1. Pre-Order Reservation
When placing a Pre-order for ONEMOTOR products, you will be required to provide certain information, such as your address and other billing information. You represent and warrant that all such information is accurate, and you shall ensure that such information is kept current. ONEMOTOR shall have no responsibility or liability for inaccurate information or information that later becomes outdated, and shall have no obligation to make efforts to determine the correct contact or shipping information. You acknowledge and agree that ONEMOTOR may decline or delay Pre-orders to avoid oversubscription as it deems appropriate, we will make efforts to inform you within two (2) weeks of our receipt of your Pre-Order, and that you will be entitled to a full refund of the purchase Price.
2. Price & Payment
You will be charged the full Price of the Products at the time of placing the Pre-Order. Significant discounts have been applied to pricing during this Pre-Order period to offset the anticipated wait period of Pre-Orders, as well as the risks detailed in Section 5 below. Methods of payment accepted are: (1) Credit Card Payment (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, DinersClub) (2) Chase Pay. The purchase price does not include import duties, taxes, transfer fees, and other governmental charges, which are Buyer’s responsibility.
3. Product Descriptions
Product descriptions and models on the Website may be updated from time to time. All pictures shown are for illustrative purposes only, and actual products may vary due to product enhancement and refinement. It is the User's responsibility to ensure they are purchasing the correct product. Product dimensions, net weights and shipping weights are estimates only.
ONEMOTOR will build Products according to the order in which the Pre-order is received. This position does not imply receiving a particular number associated with your Products; however it does mean that the earlier you place the Pre-order, the earlier you will receive your ONEMOTOR. If you cancel or forfeit your reservation in accordance with the Terms, your position will be taken by the next person on the Product reservation list.
5. Delivery Schedule & Shipment
Although we will make every efffot to begin delivering Products within the expected delivery timeframe, the Products are not currently ready for delivery and ONEMOTOR has not yet begun shipping any ONEMOTOR products; as a result you understand and agree that there may be delays. An estimated time of delivery is only an estimate; the actual shipping date for any accepted Order will depend on a variety of factors including manufacturing schedule, and the dates of your Order, your completed Order, and when we accept your completed Order. ONEMOTOR does not represent or warrant that it will be able to ship the Product by the estimated date. As a result, in the event that a delay arises and the estimated shipment date is not met, ONEMOTOR is not responsible for any damages that may occur due to the delay, nor shall it be obligated, except as set forth in these Terms, to provide any discounts, refunds or credits due to any such delays. We will provide you updates with respect to such delivery schedule. We provide shipping charges during check-out, and you must pay all shipping charges for the location of the address you provide. You must also pay all tariff, import, customs, tax, and other charges applicable in your jurisdiction. If for any reason you decide that you do not wish to continue to wait for your Product, you may cancel your reservation as provided for in Section 7 below.
6. Use of the Product
Use of the Product may be subject to local laws, regulations, and ordinances in your jurisdiction, including health and safety laws, electric bike and scooter usage laws, bikeshare system agreements, and any other applicable municipal, local, provincial, state, federal and international laws, rules and regulations. You are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and agreements. It is your responsibility to determine whether your use of the Product complies with local laws, regulations, ordinances, and agreements, and we do not endorse the Product for any particular use.
Buyer or Seller may cancel this reservation by terminating the Pre-order at any time for any or no reason prior to our notice to you that your Product is ready for delivery. If you do so prior to our notice of delivery, you will obtain a refund of the full purchase Price without interest. If ONEMOTOR cancels your reservation you will receive a refund of the full Purchase Price without interest. Once your Product has shipped, the policy in the immediately preceding sentence no longer applies. Instead, ONEMOTOR's refund policy and limited warranties will apply. The ONEMOTOR refund policy is available below (“Return & Warranty Policy”). For further information on ONEMOTOR's limited warranties, please see "Return & Warranty Policy" below.
8. Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances will ONEMOTOR be held liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages arising out or related to this agreement. In the event that ONEMOTOR is held liable for any damages arising out or related to these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy will be the full refund of your purchase price without interest.
9. Customer Information
We will use any information that we may collect about you only in accordance with our General Terms and Conditions.
10. Change to the “Terms”
ONEMOTOR reserves the right to change any of the terms for any or no reason. We will provide notice of any material changes and, if you are unhappy with such changes, your sole and exclusive remedy will be to cancel your reservation as described in Section 5 above.
11. Contact Information
ONEMOTOR, is located at 80 Nassau Stree, #3B, New York, NY 10038. You may contact us by sending correspondence to that address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Return & Warranty Policy and Repair Commitment
US and EU Returns
If you are a customer in the US or a country outside of the European Union, our US Return and Warranty Policy set out at Part A applies to any return you make. If you are a customer in the European Union, our EU Return and Warranty Policy set out at Part B applies to any return you make. All terms used but not defined herein shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the ONEMOTOR Pre-Order Terms & Conditions, which is incorporated herein by reference.
Part A – US Returns Policy
Returning Products within 30 Days of Purchase:
If you are not satisfied with the Product(s) that you purchased through our Website, you may return the Product(s) within thirty (30) days from the date that we deliver the applicable Product(s) for a full refund less a twenty-percent (20%) restocking fee, as further described in this paragraph. Company will provide a refund for the cost of the Product(s) not including any shipping charges within thirty (30) days of our email to you confirming your refund. The Product(s) must not be abused or damaged as determined in our sole discretion. Follow these steps to return the Product(s) purchased through our Website within thirty (30) days of the date that we deliver the applicable Product (s):
- Contact our Support team to initiate the return process and obtain authorization to submit the Products for return.
- Create a shipping label addressed to “ONEMOTOR Returns”
- Pack the Products in the original packaging or mail in a sturdy box to ensure the Products will be returned without damage.
- Once the Product(s) are received and verified, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your refund.
- The Product(s) must be received by ONEMOTOR within 30 days of the date that we delivered the Product(s). ONEMOTOR is not responsible for recovering the Product(s) from you or any third-parties, including shippers, or any delays caused by you or any third-parties, including shippers, and you acknowledge and agree that if ONEMOTOR does not receive the returned Product(s) within 30 days of the date that we delivered the Product(s), you will not be entitled to a refund.
Returning Products for Warranty Claims:
Your Products (whether purchased on the Website or through an authorized retailer) are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of six (6) months from the date of original retail purchase (if purchased at a retailer), or six (6) months from the date of shipment (if purchased on the Website), or other period if the Company expressly notifies you in writing (“Warranty Period”) in each case only when used in accordance with the applicable usage documentation. If a defect arises during the Warranty Period, Company will, at its option, (1) repair the affected Products at no charge using new parts or parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability, (2) exchange the affected Products with functionally equivalent Products that are new or formed from new and/or previously used parts that are equivalent to new in performance and reliability or, with your consent, Products that are at least functionally equivalent to the Products it replaces; or (3) refund the original purchase price for the affected Products. This warranty excludes normal depletion of consumable parts unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship, and damage resulting from abuse, accident, modifications, unauthorized repairs, neglect, abuse, water damage, or other causes that are not defects in materials and workmanship. No other person is authorized to modify this limited warranty.
Some states and countries do not allow limitations on how long such warranties, conditions, and/or implied terms may last, so the limitation described above may not apply to you. This warranty is offered in addition to rights and remedies conveyed by consumer protection laws and regulations that cannot be statutorily waived, and does not affect your applicable statutory rights.
Follow these steps to return Products with respect to a warranty claim during the Warranty Period:
- Contact our Support team to initiate the warranty service process and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and a pre-paid shipping label.
- Pack the Products in original packaging or mail in a sturdy box to ensure the Products will be returned without damage. Be sure to write the RMA number on the packaging.
- Once the Products are received and fixed, you will receive an email detailing the warranty service along with the return shipment’s tracking number.
PART B – EU Returns Policy
If you are a customer in the EU and you are not satisfied with the Products you purchased, you can return them to us in accordance with the cancellation and returns policy described below.
Legal Right to Cancel (EU Customers only)
You have a legal right to cancel the contract between you and us within fourteen (14) days of delivery without giving a reason.
The cancellation period will expire fourteen (14) days from the day that you or a third party acting on your behalf (excluding the company that delivers the Products to you) takes physical possession of the Products you ordered.
If you exercise your right to cancel your contract with us, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including the standard original cost of shipping . You are responsible for the shipping cost to return the Product(s) back to us. In each case, you must return the Product(s) you have purchased to us without undue delay, specifically within 14 days from the cancellation date, and in accordance with the, “How Can IRIeturn the Products?” section below.
We will make any reimbursement due to you without undue delay, and not later than fourteen (14) days after the day we’ve verified that you’ve returned the correct Products supplied.
How Can I Cancel My Order?
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract with us by making a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or an email). The easiest way to do this is to contact our support team following the process described in the, “How Can I Return the Products?” section below.
To meet the fourteen (14) day right to cancel deadline, it is sufficient for you to send us your communication concerning the exercise of your right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Returns After the Fourteen (14) Day Cancellation Period Ends
If the fourteen (14) day cancellation period described above has ended, Company may provide you with a refund for the cost of the Products not including any shipping charges but less a twenty-percent (20%) restocking fee, if you notify us within thirty (30) calendar days from the date of your purchase. The Products must not be abused or damaged as determined in our sole discretion.
How Will I Receive My Reimbursement?
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement except as described above.
How Can I Return the Products?
Please follow these steps to return the Products purchased through our Website:
- Contact our support team to initiate the return process and obtain authorization to submit the Products for return.
- Create a shipping label addressed to “ONEMOTOR Returns”.
- Pack the Products in the original packaging or mail them in a sturdy box to ensure the Products will be returned without damage.
- Once the Products are received and verified, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your refund.
Please pack the Products in the original product packaging and post it in a sturdy box to ensure the Products will be returned without damage. If you do not receive a pre-paid shipping label from us, you must to pay the costs of the postage to return the items, and such costs will not be returned. You must send off the Products to us without undue delay.
Post-Warranty Service & Repair Commitment
Once the standard Warranty period has expired, we still want to make sure your ONEMOTOR can power everything you ride for years and years to come. And while ONEMOTOR has been designed and manufactured to be as durable and reliable as possible, unexpected failures may occur, particularly in the high-demand bike and scooter usage patterns. This is why we commit to offer fairly priced and expedient service and repair options for as long as practically possible. While we are unable to promise specifics here, rest assured that it is our intent to make service and repair easy and fast for years to come